Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Arty Girlz - Anything but a card



I acquired these Puzzle shaped beer mats whilst on holiday in Belgium - the Hotelier gave me a whole pack!!! I Firstly used gesso to create texture for my background I then inked it with Distress inks using cutndry I then added some gold leaf with mod podge just letting it stick a little while then tearing it off. I inked my wire mesh with metallic dabbers - bronze before adding my embellishment which I had created by stamping in to hot Friendly Plastic.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

9 comments:

  1. Oh its fabulous. I love what you did with this one.
    Also thanks for your comment on my art freebies blog :)
    Hugs J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilda, love it!! Great embellishment thatyou've created. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, love the mesh

    ReplyDelete
  4. great piece hilda that was a good find beermats that look like puzzle pieces

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh how lucky were you Hilda you couldn't pop back and see if the barman will give me a pack too could you lol

    Love what you made for our 'anything but a card challenge' on Arty Girlz

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how marvelous...it must be so fun to work with such an interesting shape.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great shape for a beermat I must have a beter look when I'm next in belgium. How did you get the different colours on your embellishment?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great freebie Dawn - that's a fab beermat! I love what you've been creating lately - really lovely work. That little hanger for TGIF is divine!

    ReplyDelete