Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 30 January 2009

Theme Thursday 4x4/TGIF - Green

15 comments:

  1. Great 4x4, love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card!! great image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! great image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is really lovely.
    Fantastic.

    Thanks Hilda for this gorgeous entry to TGiF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful 4x4....love it !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and that polka dot flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love your saying on this , sounds like the ones that talk to me ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable 4x4. I love the shade of green you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a funny saying, lovely image

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Hilda!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great 4x4. Love the stamps you've used and love the flower. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful 4x4 love the image and the colour

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab page,great image.xx

    ReplyDelete