Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 9 January 2009

Tag your it - Stripes



I created my stripes with Adirondack dabbers. I then stamped my image ( The glance - Stampington) with Stazon and heat embossed it. I added my waste grungeboard which I'd inked with distress inks. T finish off I added a safety pin - coloured with alcohol inks - finally some fibres.


Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

13 comments:

  1. Love how you created your stripes and that is a fantastic stamp.
    Thanks for joining us this week!
    Have a nice weekend!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steady on there! I'm catching a wobble trying to keep up with you! Lovely cards Hilda.
    Hugs
    Denise
    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. your tags look fab. what clever ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you've used your 'waste' grungeboard, stunning image and fab colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great take on the challenge and I love how creative you were with your stripes...fabulous image too.
    thanks for playing along this week at TYI
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought of making my own stripes - very clever. a gorgeous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how lovely. Love how you've created your stripes...

    Happy crafting
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab tag Hilda! Lovely 'original' stripes and a gorgeous image! I MUST try grungeboard!!! Thank You so much for playing along! ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW..that's one gorgeous tag chickie ~ love how you created the stripes

    ReplyDelete
  10. hat a great tag, love the vintage style

    ReplyDelete
  11. great tag - love the colours - thank you for joining us this week...

    ReplyDelete
  12. great tag Hilda and love the image

    ReplyDelete