Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 10 January 2009

Inch by Inch - horses





My son Graeme cut me some wooden 1 inch cubes so that I could create this - all my images are from magazines
Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

7 comments:

  1. Lovely horse inchies - and a great idea to use wooden blocks. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of doing your inchies on a block, very clever :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice that your son helps out! I love the inchie block!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its great I would not have the patience

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great inchies... and to have a wooden cube. Wish I had a son who would do that!!

    ReplyDelete