wonderful tag!!!
Great tag! Love the colour and the effect of the gesso. x
It's a lovely tag!
Very beautiful tag, Hilda!
Wow this is stunning.Fantastic colors. Love them.Thanks Hilda for playing this technique on SaWo.
I like the effect over the printed page. Nicely done!
Beautiful tag.
Fab tag, love the stamping down each side
Great tag with wonderful colours!
Gorgeous tag, love the colour
Great job on the tag! The background is fabulous.
Love your tag and the sentiment!
Fabulous tag Hilda xx
Lovely colours, Hilda. The border stamps are great too!Ros
Cool tag!!
wonderful tag Hilda
Great tag!
gorgeous tag Hilda...and I love the words on it x
Lovely tag.great colour.xx
wonderful tag!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat tag! Love the colour and the effect of the gesso. x
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely tag!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful tag, Hilda!
ReplyDeleteWow this is stunning.
ReplyDeleteFantastic colors. Love them.
Thanks Hilda for playing this technique on SaWo.
I like the effect over the printed page. Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tag.
ReplyDeleteFab tag, love the stamping down each side
ReplyDeleteGreat tag with wonderful colours!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag, love the colour
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the tag! The background is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteLove your tag and the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteFabulous tag Hilda xx
ReplyDeleteLovely colours, Hilda. The border stamps are great too!
ReplyDeleteRos
Cool tag!!
ReplyDeletewonderful tag Hilda
ReplyDeleteGreat tag!
ReplyDeletegorgeous tag Hilda...and I love the words on it x
ReplyDeleteLovely tag.great colour.xx
ReplyDelete