Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 8 January 2009

Simply Skinnies - Childrens Stories



Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

10 comments:

  1. Vintage anything catches my eye. This is a great skinny! .... and thanks for your kind comments on my blog. I'm honored you've signed on as a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white that you've added to the image of the two little ones. It adds such an interesting look to Hansel and Gretel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful work. Love this one
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, very haunting but gorgeus at the same time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Hilda, I love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Hansel and Gretel skinny. The white (gesso?) add to the mysterious feel of their tale. I always loved the song from the play. "When at night I go to sleep...lalalallala :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gesso around the image - it is gesso isn't it?

    ReplyDelete