Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Create By Hand - red and Pink



I made a skinny for this challenge I firstly inked the LH side of my card with pink ink I then put on my Tim Holtz mask ( on to the card that is - I'm not sitting here with a mask on lol)I then - using my brayer put red ink all over the card - I removed the mask then stamped my main image (Rubber Stampede) with stazon and coloured the butterfly and rose. I finished off by stamping faux stitching to the top and bottom of the card.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

You may enjoy taking a look at my challenge site

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous.
    Fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the faux stitching stamp!! Gorgeous piece of art. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rich colour and a fab image

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image. It is incorporate so well and color is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image,and the color is incorporated so well. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete