Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 10 January 2009

Saturday Workout - Soot stamping



First time I've tried this technique and I love it. I didn't have any Acrylic Sealer so used Hairspray and it worked!!!

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Great technique.
    Oh yes...hairspray....
    It was a very good idea from us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is brilliant.
    Wonderful card.

    Thanks Hilda for playing this great technique on SaWo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this looks stunning, love the black and white contrast xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks nice, Hilda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful results with this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab technique, stunning piece of art work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's great love it with the butterflies. Another stamp to try

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your soot butterflies are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great and very stylish!

    ReplyDelete