
I used a photo taken at my sisters wedding in 1972 to create this atc. Sadly there are 7 people on the photo who are no longer with us. My mum is next to the bridegroom David and my gran and grandad are at the side of Lynne. Lynne and Dave will celebrate 37 years of marriage this coming June they have 2 daughters and 1 grandson.
Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment
Beautiful, great image
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the piece of your family history.
ReplyDeleteWonderful.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous image.
What a beautiful old photo and a lovely one to share
ReplyDeleteHugs June x
Oh how fun.
ReplyDeletebeautiful card!!
ReplyDeletegreat piece!! I love Weddings....
ReplyDeleteReally wonderful! Great photo!
ReplyDeletefab image great idea xxxx
ReplyDeleteWow, what a gorgeous wedding picture! I love the old fashioned wedding gowns and wish they would regain popularity. So sad that 7 in your picture are no longer with you.
ReplyDeleteWonderful work ! Love your couples!
ReplyDeleteLG Anke
Lovely! Aren't old wedding photos the best - love the outfits and how everyone looks so happy.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely to have used one of your own images xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo. What a wonderful piece of history. x
ReplyDeleteI just love this!
ReplyDeletewonderful image I love this
ReplyDelete