Oh lovely inchy - I do so love buttons - they're like daisies - always cheer up a project. ( I also love the film You've Got Mail! LOL!)
Lovely inchie Hilda
Wonderful inchie Hilda..
Very nice inchy! It looks so antique with your color and button choice.
What a cutie!! Love the ickle picture and looks wonderful with the buttons. x
Oooh what a gorgeous inchy... I love the vintage look!
these suit that image so well.
That is wonderful!
such a tiny picture for your great inchy!
Very nice!
Oh lovely inchy - I do so love buttons - they're like daisies - always cheer up a project. ( I also love the film You've Got Mail! LOL!)
ReplyDeleteLovely inchie Hilda
ReplyDeleteWonderful inchie Hilda..
ReplyDeleteVery nice inchy! It looks so antique with your color and button choice.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!! Love the ickle picture and looks wonderful with the buttons. x
ReplyDeleteOooh what a gorgeous inchy... I love the vintage look!
ReplyDeletethese suit that image so well.
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful!
ReplyDeletesuch a tiny picture for your great inchy!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDelete