Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 7 January 2009

ATC - Wednesday - promise



I stamped my image with mustard Stazon and inked the edges to create this atc. Not a lot of work but didn't feel it needed any more this beautiful stamp by Rubber Stampede is rather large so this is just a portion of it.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful ATC..What a great stamp..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour. Might just have to add mustard Stazon to my shopping list! And such a gorgeous stamp too. Lovely, Hilda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have this stamp, she is just wonderful and your artwork looks brill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fantastic image, love that stamp, and you are right, it doesn't need anything else

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stamp is fab and sometimes a really simple card is more elegant, like this one

    ReplyDelete