Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 21 January 2009

Award



I am delighted to have received this award from Shaz and am now passing it on to:-

5 of my blogging friends Sam - Dawne - Alison - Heather - June
Their blogs are well worth a visit

3 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely. Thanks so much my friend
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant - thanks very much Hilda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry that I am so late in thank you for granting me this wonderful award. It means so much to me that we have become blogging friends and that we exchange artwork. Thank you so much dear friend.

    ReplyDelete