
Andrea on the Lotstodo forum challenged me to make a "Technique" book for Shairon - the book has to include 6 pages using different Techniques. These are my pages and the techniques I have used - they can all be found in The Technique Zone.
1. Burnt lemon Juice.
2. Embossing with Cuttlebug folder
3. Shaving Foam
4. Rock salt
5. Bandana
6. Spritzed re-inkers.

These are the pages decorated

And the book already to go - I used the Faux Leather technique for the covers - Hope you like it Shairon
they look fab
ReplyDeleteThey look fab as they are Hilda xxx
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Bet you had fun decorating them! x
ReplyDeleteWOW the pages look even better now - I'm sure Shairon will love it, but if she doesn't I don't mind second hand stuff!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab book,i'm sure Shairon will love it
ReplyDeletexx
Get your beady eyes off it, Sam. It's mine, all MINE!!!! I love it, Hilda and can't wait to see it. Thank you so so much and thanks to Andrea too for suggesting it for me xx
ReplyDeleteEvery page is stunning, Hilda. Great cover too.
ReplyDeleteShairon will love it! x