Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 17 January 2009

One Stop Craft - countries



I love this stamp!!!It has so many countries on it. I stamped it with Versamark - heat embossed with fine embossing powder and then chalked it. The stamp is so full I didn't feel it needed any more.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

8 comments:

  1. OH wow this is stunning the stamped image is beautiful wow.
    Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous stamp! I love this. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that stamp Hilda, when you've done with it, it's got my name on it - fab piece of work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab hilda I love the image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work and stamping and i love the fade out and the colour
    Hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this up for trade Hilda? Its really lovely, just let me know if it is, Cheers Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great stamp I love it. Thanks for joining us this week at One Stop Craft challenge.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stamp - love it!x

    ReplyDelete