Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 11 January 2009

2cre8art - Peeled Paper technique



background - Peeled paper technique - inked with Peeled paint and Spiced Marmalade Distress ink -main Image stamp Stampington & co

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

8 comments:

  1. Excellent - fab colours and great image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilda, This is stunning and one of my fave landmarks too. I love your work and really enjoy visiting this page.
    I just wanted to come by and say a special thank you for all your lovely support at my free images blog and the link you have on here for it,it means a lot to me to have that support so thank you so much.
    I am much better than i was thanks so hoping tomorrow will be a brighter day
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo fabulous! I really like how you did this!!!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effect of the paper. Great colour too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is brilliant.
    Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow ~ lovin how your background turned out ~ fabulous work chickie..love it!

    ReplyDelete