Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 15 January 2009

Arty Girlz - Buttons



I used the Transferring with gesso Technique that Hermine so kindly explained on her blog. When the technique was complete I allowed it to dry overnight then painted it with Copper Acrylic Dabbers and added my buttons for embelishment. I like the way it turned out and will definately use this technique again.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful skinny gorgeous colour and the transfer turned out lovely.

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, love the colour and the texture is superb
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful!!

    Thanks for joining in with our button challenge

    Julie @ Arty Girlz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, thanks for sharing, will put it on my 'to have a go at' list!!!

    ReplyDelete