Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Crazy Amigos favourite things



I love grungy and messy!!!! and thats how I created the background for my skinny, which is also another page for Sue's book!!!.Stamp is by Tin can Mail - fab isn't it!! I stamped with stazon and heat embossed with Detail Copper - my grungy stains are done by dipping the bottom of a glass in gesso.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this look and the backgrounds fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab grungy background - love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..I love the colour of this and the effect. Can't believe it's for me :) xx

    ReplyDelete