Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Crazy Amigo's - Warm


This is my take on the theme "Cosy" I created my background with reinkers and water - mounted my image and added a button before inking the edges

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

8 comments:

  1. Wow what a fantastic background and card. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very warm and cozy card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background and nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Hilda this is gorgeous. I love what you did with the inks .. you are as bad as me lol, love to mess around in paint and ink hehehe :) Also love the beutiful red and white one in the previous post. Your work is stunning my friend.
    Thanks so much for your kind comments and glad you are enjoying the images at freebies .. its lovely to get feedback
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab background and lovely warm colours on the image

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card and love the background

    ReplyDelete