Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Created By Hand - Flourishes



my background for this skinny was created by mixing distress re-inkers with water in mini misters and spraying. All my stamping is done with Black Stazon and Heat embossed.This is one of the pages for a BIA skinny book I'm swapping with Sue aka MonaLisa - thaught it was quite appropriate!

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

4 comments:

  1. the background is really effective, and I love your flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooohh this is lovely, what a fab background xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! That is a wonderfully yummy background! Thanks for taking the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background and I love teh stamp you've used...obviously!! Thanks Hilda. xx

    ReplyDelete