Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 23 January 2009

Lotstodo Challenge - Frame



I used pasta and alcohol inks to alter my frame. I'd seen similar on some-one elses blog but for the life of me I can't find it to give them credit. if it was you - thanks for the inspiration!!!I used modpodge to stick the pasta to the frame and then alcohol inks to colour both it and the parts of the frame showing. I haven't decided yet whats going inside - maybe some of the stunning artwork I've received.

EDITED - I've since found out where I got my inspiration from to do this frame - it was from the lovely June - Please pop and see the stunning pasta frame she created


Here is the challenge site

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful, Hilda. Great use of the pasta....I love pasta but never thought of doing anything else with it apart from eating!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete