Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 9 January 2009

Lotstodo Challenge - In the News



I started my canvas by covering it with Gesso - once it was dry I used mod podge to transfer newsprint to the left hand side. I then used Distress inks Dried Marmalade and Peeled Paint and water to cover the canvas. I used Adirondack dye ink Espresso through sequin waste down the left hand side in the corners and all round the frame. I then stamped my images, Crafty Individuals, on to mount board heat embossed them and then highlighted with Whispers pens before attaching them with Diamond Glaze. To finish the piece I added buttons, a rub on flourish and the letter a which is also on newsprint

Why not pop over to the Challenge site and give it a go

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful example, and the description of your process. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous canvas Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic canvas Hilda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Canvas Hilda, off now to find a paper to join in the challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful canvas Hilda! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous work! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks fab Hilda I must give it a try

    ReplyDelete