Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 17 January 2009

Lotstodo Challenge - Keys



I used mod podge and torn paper (music paper, dictionary page, account page and a page with Chinese writing on) to create texture for my background - I then covered it with alcohol inks using just a tiny bit of gold. I used matching colours of distress inks on my grungeboard pieces to give them a "rusty" look. I then painted around the outside with crackle paint and highlighted the cracks by going over with cutndry and brown ink. I finished it off by adding my hooks ready for the keys.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Hilda. Love all the different media you used and the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab piece Hilda, love the crackle around the edges. If you click on the picture you can really see the detail xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the depth you've created here with the many layers. What a fantastic effect.
    Great challenge too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i love this. Wow you are so creative and clever ... and .... original. Thats what i love about your work my friend. Beautiful !!!
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my jewellery pieces too ... You always cheer me up when i think its not that good lol
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic piece of work Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, simply stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a fabulous piece of artwork Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is great , and you used so many different things while creating it, I will have to hurry up and get mine done, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic, love it Hilda! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh - that looks great! I love artwork which you can use not just only decorate something.

    ReplyDelete