Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 2 January 2009

Lotstodo Challenge - Time



I created the background to my hanger by first inking with Brushed Corduroy Distress ink.
I then placed my mask (Tim Holtz) on and re inked the whole piece with Dried Marmalade Distress Ink.
I left the mask in place and stamped some background swirls with Brown Stazon. I then removed the mask.
I stamped my other clock faces (Hero Arts) on to mount board with Black Stazon inked them with Brushed Corduroy Distress ink and then distressed the edges with sandpaper before inking them with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
I attached the metal pointer with a brad and the word "Time" (which I found in my bits box) with sticky pads. I then attached the whole piece to my hanger (Artistic Stamper).

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag for the challenge and hey Tim would be impressed...I got this mask too but haven't played with it yet...you have given me some inspiration...thanks for playing along this week at TYI
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab, Hilda. I love it!! Would look great hanging up in your craft room. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love this Hilda,looks fab
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff Hilda, it looks lovely, Jaqi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its brilliant as usual Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks stunning and really like what you did with the inks

    ReplyDelete
  7. a fab tag - love the mask - might have to invest in some

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful tag..Love that mask..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent...love your use of the TH mask...looks great!

    ReplyDelete