Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 16 January 2009

Matchbox Swap




This is my matchbox that I've done for a swap being hosted by Sam on Lotstodo - there is a little something inside but I want to keep that as a surprise.

I used - gesso, mod podge,distress inks, grungeboard, distress stickles,scratches stamp,stazon, torn paper, safety pin and beads along with doo dabs to complete my project

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

5 comments:

  1. Amazing how much work and detail can go into altering a match box and thats just the outside...I will be back to see what is inside if you take a foto before it goes anywhere...lol.

    great job also on the house below.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab match box, can't wait to see what's inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's what I call a TH matchbox - brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, have done one or two of these and they are such fun! It's amazing what can be packed into a match box!
    Hugs
    Denise
    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab matchbox I cant wait to try one

    ReplyDelete