Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 12 January 2009

Mixed Media Monday - friendship



I created my background for this lovely theme with Memory Mist. My image from tuscan Rose was mounted in a frame that I had inked - then added a little glue and some embossing powder and heat embossed.My wording was stamped with Stazon

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

15 comments:

  1. This is fab... such a great combination of colours - love it!
    Your arch is brilliant! He is indeed the King!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, love the image and the frame, wonderful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vintage image is beautiful. I hope you can use it over and over again. It deserves to be seen lots of times. And the unique frame is just so perfect with the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, love the texture on the frame, great colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful background for such a dear photo celebrating friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, misty image and pretty background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The background is fantastic. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely piece of artwork x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Hilda - I love the colours & background!! xx

    ReplyDelete