Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 2 January 2009

NEWS

Andrea - The administrator on the Lotstodo forum has kindly let me take over the challenge site. I would firstly like to thank her and all the DT members for the hard work they have put in.

I will be setting challenges each Saturday and would love to see you taking part. It would be great if you would add the logo to your blog and maybe add yourself as a follower.

The next challenge will be set on Saturday the 3rd January

2 comments:

  1. Well done for taking up the challenge

    Hope it goes well for you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great news Hilda will try and join in as many weeks as i can xx

    ReplyDelete