Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 15 January 2009

Object D'Art - Saturday Workout -Tin



I coated my tin 3 times with gesso to get a good surface - I then inked with spice marmalade distress ink, stamped my image with Stazon, did some inking through sequin waste and did the edges with Gold Krylon and the added my charms. I now have somewhere to keep my charms.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful work on this tin
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! gorgeous tin, and thank you for joining in the Objet D'art challenge :)
    Jennie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tin and love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tin. Great c reation and so useful too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice colours I like the use of sequin waste bits to colour through;it gives a great effect

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab tin and I love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a beautiful Tin. So fantastic design. Love them.

    Thanks Hilda for altered a Tin on SaWo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tin, Hilda!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful tin! Thanks for explaining your technique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really beautiful! I'm still working on mine and had thought about starting with gesso. I didn't know if it would adhere well to the metal surface. THought it might flake off? What is your experience with the longevity of it?
    THanks.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hilda this is just gorgeous..Love the colours and the stamp..

    ReplyDelete