Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 22 January 2009

Rainbow Lady - Peel offs


Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

You may like to take a look at my challenge site

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, really nice and oriental for Chinese New Year. Thanks For taking part this week, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW never seen peel offs like that before

    ReplyDelete
  4. now that doesn't look peel-offy
    i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background effect it makes the peel offs look really different.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your oriental card Hilda !
    Great background x

    ReplyDelete