Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 1 January 2009

Rainbow lady/Theme Thursday - something new



I used a new embossing folder and new stamp (Rubber Stampede) to create my skinny. Inks used - Adirondack dye inks lettuce and meadow Stazon green - stone stamp (Hampton Arts)
Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

10 comments:

  1. Oh Hilda this is lovely I have the stamp and love it. Well done on being the first of the New Year challengers.
    Great news about Lotstodo too.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love this piece, now I wonder why!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful piece! What a great embossing folder. I haven't seen that one. And your stamp is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is subtle and softly colored....a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so soft and lovely - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful. I love the background

    ReplyDelete
  7. The combination of images is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great skinny & love those colours.

    Happy crafting
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful skinny, I love the colours you used and that image.

    ReplyDelete