Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 24 January 2009

Saturday Workout - gesso Transfer


Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

You may enjoy taking a look at my challenge site

12 comments:

  1. beautiful transfer! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gesso transfer card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is fantastic, love the shadowy effect you've created

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, great transfer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is stunning. Unbelievable card.

    Thanks Hilda for playing this technique on SaWo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful transfer,,Beautiful colours,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the use of color around your transfer. Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful transfer and such great textures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Love the colours. It looks magic!
    Bettie

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice card and all the extra gesso embellishments work really well

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the soft colors and texture of your card!

    ReplyDelete