Such a pretty card, love the wording. Thanks for joining in with our challenge.Mandy
Pretty card!I love it!Hugs Gisela
Brilliant card Hilda xx
Love this - great hearts and background.Cathy xx
Fab background
lovely!thanks for joining us this week on SCSChugs jane x
Fabulous Hilda I love the background
beautiful card love the embossing thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x
Beautiful card Hilda and great use of the Hearts for this weeks challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at SCSC :) Donna x
Lovely card! x
Such a pretty card, love the wording. Thanks for joining in with our challenge.
ReplyDeleteMandy
Pretty card!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
Hugs Gisela
Brilliant card Hilda xx
ReplyDeleteLove this - great hearts and background.
ReplyDeleteCathy xx
Fab background
ReplyDeletelovely!
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us this week on SCSC
hugs jane x
Fabulous Hilda I love the background
ReplyDeletebeautiful card love the embossing thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Hilda and great use of the Hearts for this weeks challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at SCSC :) Donna x
ReplyDeleteLovely card! x
ReplyDelete