Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 24 January 2009

Secret Crafter - Recipe



The recipe to meet the challenge was
2 papers - Ive torn 2 different black and white papers
1 Image - Ive stamped a Crafty Individuals one
3 embelishments - I've used brad, beads and bow

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

You may like to take a look at my challenge site

9 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining us on SCSC this week.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, lovely image, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fabby card,thanks for joining us at SCSC:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Hilda and thank you for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card Hilda I love the torn edges thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW I love the look of this piece xxx

    ReplyDelete