Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 4 January 2009

Sunaday Stamper - Black and Gold



I used this challenge to create the front cover of a skinny book I'm doing - stamp is from A stamp in the hand - other products used versamark, gold embossing powder and Krylon Pen

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

4 comments:

  1. Love this cover Hilda, thanks for joining in hun...doesn;t the black and gold look stunning? Am chuffed I chose these colours for the challenge...hugs hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific art piece...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this looks fantastic, love that image xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely Hilda, love that stamp too :)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete