
I used Adirondack dye ink ginger to cover my tag I then used peel offs as a mask and re-inked with Adirondack Espresso I stamped my quote (I won on Jennie's blog at Artistic Stamper)with pumpkin Stazon and mounted it. I finished off my tag bt inking the edges and adding braid
Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment
Hi there and Happy New Year to you!!! Great to see you again so early in 2009! I love your tag - I've never seen pumpkin stazon but what a fab colour! Thanks so much for playing along with us! :o) xx
ReplyDeletegorgeous tag xx
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! love the masked butterflies and what a lovely quote. Thanks for joining us on TYI this week
ReplyDeleteLovely tag - really like the butterflies and the background.
ReplyDeleteHappy NY too!
Thanks for joining us this week!
Dawn
Ohhhhh perfect !! Love this and love the colours you used and was wondering what the cappacino one was like. love that ginger so now i know exactly which two colours are next on my list :) thanks for great inspiration
ReplyDeleteHugs June
A fabulous tag and I love the idea of using peel offs for masking.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with the challenge this week.
Fantastic tag and such a wonderful colour xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely tag. I am not so brrave to use the alcohol inks yet. I guess I will start looking at Tim Holtz tutorials soon. Hugs...SK..:)
ReplyDeleteSilly me I left my comment on the wrong one....love this one too...your love your technique with the butterfly peel offs...thanks for playing along again
ReplyDeleteHugs
kath
xxxxx
P.S. another senior moment
I adore the colour of the tag and the quote goes perfectly with the peel offs. xx
ReplyDeletebeautiful tag ~ lovin how you did the butterflies..yummy! awesome work chickie
ReplyDeleteWonderful tag!! I love the quote, and the ginger ink!! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeletelovely Hilda xxx
ReplyDelete