Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 23 January 2009

Tag your it - Numbers


Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

You may like to take a look at my challenge site

14 comments:

  1. Fab tag, love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely tag and colours - is that an embossed background? love the use of the ring pull fab idea.
    Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous tag for the challenge..love the number background and your ring pull
    thanks for joining us this week at TYI
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag - love your background and your choice of embellishments, so different, thanks for joinging us this week!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so original! A wonderful background and the ring tag idea - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this....especially the use of the ring pull. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag - ring pull is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tag, and that ring pull is fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag! I love the pop-top ring pull! Love the color, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a soothing colour - would never thought to have used a ring pull - ingenious!
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  11. REally cool tag with a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so different and original - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome tag chickie! lovin that background and the little tag with the numbers..kewl!

    ReplyDelete