Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 23 January 2009

TGIF - Books



Sam had a sad end to 2008 so all her forum friends made skinny pages for a book. I had the pleasure of making the covers and putting the book together. I used the faux leather technique to make the covers then with Ten Second Studio tools I made the plate to go on the front. Sam has now received the book and is delighted.


Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

11 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC !!!
    Really awesome.

    Thanks for this lovely book to TGiF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a thoughtful thing to do, I bet she loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful book!! love how the name pops out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cover

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a lovely thing to do. It's really gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great work and such a beautiful cover

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's stunning, Hilda. Great metal work. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am more than delighted, it's just absolutely stunning - a big thank you to everyone who was involved in the taking part xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a thoughtful thing to do! This is just beautiful. Not just the art but whats behind it too.

    ReplyDelete