Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 8 January 2009

TGIF - Dogs



I was delighted and honoured when asked to be a guest designer on TGIF I created my wall hanging by firstly covering my 4 x 4 mountboard with distress ink I then put my Tim Holtz mask on and with cutndry added more ink I added my image Tuscan rose - then inked my Grungeboard before adding it I finished off my piece by adding my wording, a couple of staples and inking the edges and then attaching to the hanger. The hanger, grungeboard and masks were all bought from Artistic Stamper


Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

26 comments:

  1. Stunning Hilda - I love the little hanger, must pay a visit to Jennie :-0))........Gorgeous piece of art!!
    Hugs, Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOps meant to say Congratulations Hilda on being a guest designer too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card...love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful puppy hanger! Thanks for hosting this fun theme this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilda this is really really lovely.
    So fabulous hanger.

    Thanks so much for your wonderful work as Guest-Designer for TGiF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful..Really love the image you chose..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its gorgeous, and so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice excample and lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is really lovely. cute too
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is beautiful!!! Love the hanger and how you created all these (or is it 'those'?..wish my english would be better..sorry) layers to design this fabulous little piece of art :-)
    Hugs, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's fantastic Hilda, well done on being there guest designer (about time too!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fantastic wall hanging...thank you for the inspiration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful work! Lovely image!
    LG Anke

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the use of the mask and that sweet image. Congrats on being Guest Designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful work, looks really fab.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - this is fantastic and wonderful - great job

    ReplyDelete
  17. Green and housing a dog, what more could anyone want - fabulous piece Hilda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely hanging and cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a lovely piece! The hanger really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable. Love the little hanger.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this little dog hanger, a great theme to have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  22. thats soooooooo lovely...great

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for a beautiful inspiration. It is so cute and I love the little hanger!

    ReplyDelete