Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 2 January 2009

TGIF - Wintertime



Stamp Penny Black stamped with stazon on to mountboard and heat embossed - inked and attached to backing board - wording stamped and mounted inked round edges to finish off.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

10 comments:

  1. a beautiful card with great image.
    and i wish you a happy and creative new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is great.
    Fantasic work.

    Thanks Hilda for this gorgeous entry to TGiF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful skinny, Hilda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty skinny, Hilda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its fab Hilda, very wintery
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic image, such great detail, love the fact you've heat embossed it too xxxx stunning effect with the black and white

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that stamp! The black and white contrast is very winterish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your design is fantastic and wonderful - great

    ReplyDelete