Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 5 January 2009

Think Monday Think ATC - Lets swing Lasso's



I used crackle paint to frame my image (Joanna Sheen)

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful, the crackle together with the picture, it looks like a little painting. Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic ATC.
    Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, the crackle frames it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab image, love the crackle effect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and the image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The crackle paint looks great with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are always using the most interesting techniques. I just wish we could play together. Love the colour washed backgrounds above and this great cowboy themed atc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great effect - Great ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your crackle frame really captures the feeling of the ole west! Great image too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple, yet effective -- very smart!

    Happy creating,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great image that you've used and the effect of the crackle paint looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you've framed your atc with the crackle glaze....

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a clever idea - love it ....

    ReplyDelete