Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Wednesday Atc - Free theme



It is a free theme atc today so I did one using one of my fav. techniques Gesso Transfer I also used paste through stencil to create texture and finished off by inking using a sponge and Adirondack dye ink

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

You may enjoy taking a look at my challenge site

3 comments:

  1. Love the effect of the gesso. Really must find some. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic effect - stunning and love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, beautiful! You are really good with gesso!

    ReplyDelete