Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Wednesday Stamper - bags



My little girl looked so miserable so I gave her a hat and bag to cheer her up!!!
Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

You may enjoy taking a look at my challenge site

10 comments:

  1. A lovely piece! Great idea to add the hat and purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the colours and image. great background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background and I just love the image. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat and bag should cheer anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps you'd of been best giving her a smile Hilda!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely piece. Love the hat and bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely artwork Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh more beautiful artwork Hilda...this is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that face and the idea with the handbag!! Lena

    ReplyDelete