for this challenge I made a wooden atc - I covered my wooden block with gesso and let it dry. I then put gesso on to my stamps and randomly stamped them. I let these dry. I then used green acrylic dabber and cutndry tocover the whole atc - next before the green was properly dry I used copper acrylic dabber to highlight parts of it. i finished by using copper perfect pearls. the photo doesn't really do it justice I'm quite pleased with it. remember if your trying this to wash the gesso off your stamps straightaway or you'll ruin them!!
Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment
Great ATC, the effect is fantastic!
ReplyDeletevery nice texture and colors
ReplyDeleteBeautiful effect.
ReplyDeleteVery impressive and creative! Lovely wooden ATC.
ReplyDeleteGreat effect!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful effect.
ReplyDeleteWow, this is really impressive.
ReplyDeleteFantastic. Looks great.
ReplyDeletegreat!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW what a great effect - if you click on the picture to enlarge it you can see the effects very clearly xxx
ReplyDeleteThe colours and the effect of the ATC are fab!! xx
ReplyDeleteI love the effect you have made with the mix and colours. Excellent atc
ReplyDeleteHugs June x
Really an interesting effect.
ReplyDelete