Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 21 January 2009

Wednesday Stamper -lace/ Create by hand - Hearts



Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, love the image Hilda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page, with such pretty lace accents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. The image is haunting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful page and lovely image

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so sweet! Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your work is so gorgeous. I love coming here my friend :)
    Something for you here too
    ttp://artfreebies.blogspot.com/
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meant to tell you i wanted to award you the award back for the reason that you are such a wonderful person who not only creates but cares ... I know you already have it but i wanted people to come see your blog
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thanks June thats lovely of you

    Hugs Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is fantastic - such a haunting look

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love how the butterfly covers the lovely girl's mouth. Beautiful addition with the bottlecap image as well. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete