Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Wednesday, 14 January 2009
Wednesday Stamper - Opening
I love all the Crafty Individuals images and papers - I used these to create my atc which I finished off by stamping the word beauty and inking the edges
Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment
Lovely work !!!
ReplyDeletethis looks great and beautiful soft colors
ReplyDeleteWonderful work and a great window !
ReplyDeleteLG Anke
Love the window! Great work.
ReplyDeleteVery lovely.
ReplyDeleteGreat, love the opening
ReplyDeleteYour window/opening is great - I love that idea!
ReplyDeleteLike the way you've peeled back the sides to make a frame
ReplyDeleteExcellent image for this theme! Great card!
ReplyDeleteLove the text with the image. Perfect.
ReplyDeleteLove the opening
ReplyDeleteGreat work, wonderful !
ReplyDeleteLove the way you've interpreted 'opening' this way. Great idea. x
ReplyDeletethis is stunning Hilda
ReplyDelete