Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 3 January 2009

World of twinchies - collage



I used real cork for my background - I was very surprised how well it took Adirondack dye ink. My images were all printed on to Safmat, mounted and inked - I then added my words and finished off with a flower held on my a brad.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

9 comments:

  1. Lovely,the images and colour work really well
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely vintage piece..love your twinchie collage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely vintage piece..love your twinchie collage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous - what more can I say, what more needs to be said - wonderful collage xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work and this one really looks striking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vintage collage..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!!! Love the images and the vintage look!!!!

    ReplyDelete