Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 26 December 2008

Art creations


Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

10 comments:

  1. wow beautiful artwork!!!
    .
    thanks for this lovely entry to art creations friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful artwork
    .
    thanks for this lovely
    entry to art creations friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background on this one, it almost looks metallicy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your very nice card with the boys. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great skinny! Such sweet boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are come cute boys on the lovely background!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this! Great images. The simplicity really lets the background shine through!

    ReplyDelete