
I've used the word"Splash" quite literally to creat my 4x4 - I splashed colour wash to create my background. I then stamped my image with Blue Stazon on to mountboard - inked the edges and added my buttone to fnish it off.This is also a page for a swap on Lotstodo being hosted by Andrea
Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment
Wow this is brilliant.
ReplyDeleteFantastic card.
Hilda I wish you all the best for 2009.
Another fantastic background colour wash. Is it spritzed or sprayed, drizzled or dabbed? I HAVE to know so come on, fess up Hilda!
ReplyDeleteAnother fantastic card, and a beautiful background too.
ReplyDeleteExcellent!! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteStunning and love the 'splash' effect xxxx
ReplyDeleteFantastic background, Hilda. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card - everything about it is classic, creative, classy and clever!! Considerable!! (Had to stick to the alliteration).
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and your family.