Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 13 December 2008

Saturday Workout - canvas



I wanted my canvas to have lots of texture so I used acrylic paint, scrumpled up tissue and mesh to create my background my main images are stamped with stazon on to stompboard which I had inked with Adirondack dye ink. My other leaves which are stamped on to acetate were recycled from a card I'd received from Sam - hope she doesn't mind!!!

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful canvas creation.
    Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful canvas.
    So brilliant structure. Love them.

    Thanks Hilda for your great work to SaWo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the background. Tyring to work out how you did that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely autumnal feel to this piece Hilda, fab creation xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great canvas! Beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! Love all the texture! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, it really has a lot of texture, Hilda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful colours and textures you have used on this piece Hilda.
    Thank you for kind comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful canvas, Hilda. Love the effect. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colors on your canvas. Love the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, love the background.

    ReplyDelete