lovely creation im a big gesso fan and it was hard for me not to use any for this weeks challenge.Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.crissi xx
Fantastic ATC!!Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challengeJulie x
lovely piece....I also love all the snowmen here....
Fantastic and brilliant use of Gesso!Jx
Great piece, I also love working with Gesso. Great effects can be made with it.
Gesso is such fun..you can create wonderful things with it and you have certainly done that. Your art piece is beautiful...I love the subtle effect you have achieved. Beautiful.
Your gesso looks great. I love using it myself.
Fab background!
Love the effect of the gesso. x
Stunning, love the effect you've created xxxx
ooo, I haven't tried layering gesso on top like that, I've just used it as a primer, I'll have to try it! nice work!btw, check out this new papercraft challenge site!
lovely creation im a big gesso fan and it was hard for me not to use any for this weeks challenge.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.
crissi xx
Fantastic ATC!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge
Julie x
lovely piece....I also love all the snowmen here....
ReplyDeleteFantastic and brilliant use of Gesso!
ReplyDeleteJx
Great piece, I also love working with Gesso. Great effects can be made with it.
ReplyDeleteGesso is such fun..you can create wonderful things with it and you have certainly done that. Your art piece is beautiful...I love the subtle effect you have achieved. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour gesso looks great. I love using it myself.
ReplyDeleteFab background!
ReplyDeleteLove the effect of the gesso. x
ReplyDeleteStunning, love the effect you've created xxxx
ReplyDeleteooo, I haven't tried layering gesso on top like that, I've just used it as a primer, I'll have to try it! nice work!
ReplyDeletebtw, check out this new papercraft challenge site!