Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 13 December 2008

One stop craft - Buttons and bells


Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

7 comments:

  1. Fab piece, especially like the way you've curled the edges of the middle piece with the bell xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you revealed the bell! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant atc, great how you've done the centre piece xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great effect, Hilda. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. The peeled back paper revealing the bell is ingenious! Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantatic card and such a clever idea. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you done this card it look great. Thanks for joining us this week at One Stop Craft Challenge
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete